The Impossible List
- Change 1 Person’s Life For The Better
Help 100 Entrepreneurs Better Their Lives Through Micro-Loans at Kiva.org[213/100] [October 2012] Raise $25,000 to Help Build A Freaking School In Guatemala with Pencils of Promise[December 25, 2012] (DONE. BOOM).
- Run a 5k [Nov 1, 2009]
- Run a 10k [October 2, 2010]
- Run a Half Marathon [November 6, 2010]
Run a Marathon[May 15, 2011] [November 6th, 2012 + couple more] [sub-4-hour] Run an UltraMarathon[October 27, 2012]
- Run A Triathlon
- Run a Duathlon
- Run A sub 6-minute mile
- Learn parkour and make an awesome montage video.
Get a six pack and do a photo shoot to celebrate.[June 2, 2012] 100 consecutive pushups[April 14, 2011] [First Attempt]
- 200 consecutive squats [October 31, 2010]
- 50 Consecutive Pullups
- Do a Planche Pushup (Do 10)
- Do a Fingertip Planche Pushup (Do 10)
- Do 10 Freestanding Handstand Pushups
- Go Slacklining
Complete a Century Ride(May 11, 2013). Run Tough Mudder(May 19th, 2013). Finish the GoRuck Challenge(June, 2013)
- Visit Every Continent (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Antarctica (and do something ridiculous here).
- Go Swimming in Every Ocean (Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic, Southern/Antarctic)
- Travel For 1 Year Straight
- Get a 2nd U.S. Passport
- Obtain dual citizenship with another country.
- Own a small flat in 4 different countries.
- Live on the beach in some tropical country for 3 months.
- Do A Cross Country Road Trip And Make a Film About It
- Do A Round-The-World Trip And Make A Film About It
- Visit Iguazu Falls
- Visit All 50 States [48/50]
- Visit 20 Countries | 50 Countries | 100 Countries | 150 Countries | All The Countries
- Start Impossible Island
- Go without internet for a month [July 2009]
Go without a car for a month[February 2012 +]
- Count & document all my crap
- Own less than 300 things
- Create a “Getaway” Backpack [I’m really excited about this]
Go Skydiving[May 1, 2011, June 3, 2011, June 26th, 2012] Go Bungee Jumping[June 6, 2011, July 6th, 2012] Go Paragliding Go Parasailing[August 2009] Learn to Kitesurf[May 14th, 2012 – Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic]
- Bike Across America
- Learn to Surf
- Get PADI Certified & go scuba diving.
- Climb a Volcano [Summer ’04 – Mt. Pacaya, Guatemala & May ’07 Kilauea, Hawaii]
- Learn To Freedive
Go Zorbing[September 1, 2013] Go Indoor Skydiving[September 1, 2013] Walk With Wolves (and get kissed by one)[August 13th, 2013] Fly A Rocketman Water Jet Lev[August 19th, 2013] Fly A Flyboard Water Hoverboard[August 20th, 2013]
- Be an Extra in a Movie [November 12, 2010]
Go to the airport and buy a ticket without knowing where I’m going.
- Get something named after me.
Events To Attend
- Visit Burning Man And Document It
- Participate in Tomatina
- Running of the Bulls
- See The Northern Lights & Make A Time Lapse Film Of It
Bonarroo[June 2013] SxSw[March 2012, 2013]
- Mardi Gras
- Carnival (Brazil)
- Learn To DJ
- Learn to Fly A Plane
- Learn To Breakdance
- Create a video that gets international coverage
- Get To Space
Become Fluent In 4 Languages
Start my own marketing agency[December 12th, 2011] Make a full-time living online.
- Start an international company.
- Put $100,000 in the bank.
- Give $100,000 away.
- Create a million dollar company.
Make Impossible HQ into a Business. Speak at a Fortune 50 Company[Target HQ – February 17th, 2012] Create an Apparel Line[October 3, 2011] Get Something Named Impossible
- Start A Business Incubator.
- Write an e-book [RMG: December 25th, 2010] [Impossible Manifesto: December 6th, 2011] [Impossible TRI: February 28th, 2012]
Publish a real physical book. Start a successful blog 1,000 Subscribers 10,000 Subscribers
- 25,000 Subscribers
- 50,000 Subscribers
What’s On Your Impossible List?
A inspiration for impossible by http://amazing-creature.blogspot.com