Each emotion runner loves a particular diet.
- Cortisol loves coffee and sweets, it gives him extraordinary power, but also puts in danger of body break and brain burnout. Lack of food it self feeds cortisol also.
- Testosterone – the brave brother of Cortisol loves eggs. Because this is what he is made of – cholesterol.
- Serotonin focuses on sweets and meat. Problems occur when he mixes it. And he will. Appetite grows when sweets come in bright packaging brought to him by a VIP.
- Dopamine likes alcohol and all kind of drugs. Sweets will boost his feeling of eternal happiness as well.
- Endorphin don’t care about food, he enjoys to be eaten by a lion or crocodile.
- Oxytocin has so big chemical formula, that it couldn’t be fed by any other food except love and friendship.